Home Top Ad

My Journey to 50,000 views per day on PxHub by using the P-Hub Model Program.

Share:
Unlike other threads I have seen using tube sites for traffic, mine is more traditional in that I am shooting my own content as opposed to reuploading other peoples videos after embedding a watermark to a URL.

I have a BBW model who is open to making P0xn, I have a camera, and I have nothing to lose.

We are both verified and accepted into the P0xnHub Model Program.

From my research, earnings on the P0xnhub model program earn an average of .50-$1.00 RPM. That's a bit lower than my Youtube earnings per thousand views, but in my experience, it is much easier to get traffic to P0xnthan Youtube.

So far I am averaging .72 RPM.

Today marks 1 week since I uploaded the first video. So far I have 5 videos up and have 5,016 total views. The earnings update once per day. I have earned $3.34 so far. The views update hourly throughout the day, so my actual RPM can only be figured out after the earnings update, but yesterday when they updated I calculated them at .72 per thousand views.

My goal is to get the channel to 50,000 views per day. My biggest limitation is that I can only shoot her once or twice per week because of scheduling conflicts. I want to be uploading at least 2 videos per day minimum. With a lot of content, I am confident I can hit my goal.

In order to be featured on P0xnHub, your video needs to be a minimum of 5 minutes long. Having a video featured is a great way to get a huge boost to your traffic and subscribers. I am not, however, relying on getting featured. If it happens, it’ll be really nice though. My videos will have some 5 minutes+ videos as well as some shorter ones of less than 5 minutes.

I don’t have the busty skinny blonde to work with. My model is a BBW that does not have mass appeal to the P0xn watching public at large, however, there are guys that are totally into girls like this and that’s who I am targeting. She decided to use the stage name of Mystic Dawn.

My model is a friend and we are going to split profits 50/50 after any expenses. She currently wants to keep her face hidden, but she is open to showing it in future videos once we hit 5 million views or so.

We both kind of hit rock bottom simultaneously. She's in a tough position right now and I lost everything on my last business venture. She’s open to almost anything.

We have some more in-depth videos planned, but for now, we are limited as to where and when we can shoot. My goal is to shoot multiple videos at least once per week so I can upload at least 2 videos per day. We have 47 subscribers so far.

She has had some health problems that caused her to gain a lot of weight. She went from chubby to obese pretty quickly. She is not happy with her appearance at all and wants to get in shape. She has been surprised by some of the positive messages we have received from guys who love her looks and weight. She comes from an area where only the skinny girls get attention, and she is happy that there are guys out there that actually enjoy the way she looks currently.

As far as SEO goes, my initial videos were targeting keywords and niches that would allow the videos to show up in the other BBW P0xn tube sites that embed P0xnHub videos. I have been really happy with the results so far but disappointed that I am out of content. It will be 2-3 days until I can shoot her some more. My plan is to try and get multiple videos shot every time I can shoot so I can upload daily and not run out of content.

P0xnHub seems so much easier than Youtube. I simply have Mystic get naked, play with her self or dance naked while I film it. A minimal amount of editing, upload it, and views come in. I think, although she is a fat model and doesn’t have your typical “girl next door” good looks, we can still do great within the fat and BBW niche. I am speculating that we will hit our goal of 50,00 views/day by the time we hit 500 videos. I’ll keep everybody posted on how this goes.

She has seen me make a lot of money online before as well as trying new things and losing a lot of money. There is really no way for us to lose money, and she has faith that this will work out.

Once I get more content up and more traffic, I will look at possibly buying some targeted advertising from a BBW oriented site or something similar.

I had debated starting a P0xn business blog to track my journey but decided to just do it here on BHF as I feel I can get more advice and suggestions here than I would in the comments on my own blog.