Home Top Ad

Journey of a niche empire I want to build, let's say 200 niche sites, every one of them generating $1/day passive.

Share:
As the title says, this is the first site (at least the first public journey) of a niche empire I want to build, let's say 200 niche sites, every one of them generating $1/day passive. Of course, I am going to try to generate more with each one but that is the minimum.

Well, I could say this is part of my other journey, where I want to achieve $10K/month, but as I said there, I want it passive.

Since my last post there I have been very busy: exams but also my other businesses so I had no time to write.

The reason why I am doing this journey is because meanwhile this is not the only site I am building (in June I started another niche site, in July another one and finally in August another), I want to show the progress of this one.

This will be a journey about how I try to build an authority niche.

The monetization methods I am going to use are Amazon Affiliate, Google Adsense (at least for a while, I want to try by myself how an affiliate website works with ads) and maybe some other affiliate network if I find good products with good commissions.

My short term objective (one or two months (I hope less) is earning at least $1/day (I suppose from ads). This is a long-term project so I will try to do everything as whitehat as possible (I can't promise anything :p), that is also the reason I am not worried about earning a lot at the beginning, I know this niche and it has enough potential if I am able to grow. Also, since my plan at short term is to have 10 niche sites generating at least $1/daily, it is fine.

In this journey, I will be answering questions people could have about affiliate niches or Google AdSense niches, but always keep in mind I am not an expert, just I have a few sites and not generating too much.

What do I already have done?

A good niche: a lot of potential, not very competitive (the site with more DA has 41, but it is a forum and that post keyword doesn't match the keyword I am targeting; in average the niche DA is around 15), the #1 site is an affiliate site with DA 21 and 403 backlinks; and the average product price is around 100€.

I have the hosting (I bought the hosting from a BHW member and it hosts several of my sites with good results!)

A good domain. I found an expired domain of my niche, in the past, it was a blog, it didn't have any p**n nor pharma... The only bad thing it has some domains linking with p**n anchors but since it was a really good domain, I bought it and I will disavow all the links from those domains. Meanwhile, DA and PA is not the most important thing, it can help to understand so the site has a DA of 30 and 2 EDU backlinks from two different USA universities, also some other good backlinks from news sites. Will I lost those links? Well, I will try to find the articles they linked to, and restore them in the site, and anyway, I hope if I lose those links, to be earning enough with the site to buy some other good links!

I have bought the domain (yesterday I saw here a post with a discount code, so it costs just 0.90€)

I have set up nameservers, added SSL...

Added it to Google Analytics and Google Search Console (now I have to wait until all the backlinks are in the Google Search Console so I can disabow the links I don't want)

And of course, I have done some keyword research, so I have enough keywords to start working a few weeks.

Right now I am not going to outsource anything: I will design the site by myself (pretty easy using a good Wordpress theme and a visual editor like elementor plus some CSS) and I will write the articles (I like writting and since I will do this in my free time every day, it won't be a problem) but in the future, I am sure I will.

That's all for today, I will post once or twice per week with updates but I will answer the questions you have almost every time I see them (of course the answer to "What is your niche?" is "Sorry, I can't tell you that").