Home Top Ad

Make $125,000 in 24 hours through e-commerce

Share:
My first public journey thread - so I'm open to any and all suggestions on how you would like to see it shaped.

The goal is simple. Make $125,000 in 24 hours or less. When? Black Friday 2018.

In previous years I've made between $10-50k, but this year I'm simply stepping it up. I will be attacking from several

different sources - such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SEO, Emails, Amazon, Blogs etc.

There will be TONS of work included in this, everything preparational work. On the actual day, I will just sit back

and let everything unfold, for better or worse.
---
So, how am I making the money?
I run a pretty successful watch brand in the mid-end price range ($279 per watch). We sell world-wide, with a very strong base in US, Australia and Sweden.

The goal is to sell 650 watches during Black Friday. This would equal to $181,000 - but since it's Black Friday, we're

running a 30% discount - making it a total count of $127,000.

Examples of topics I will cover

SEO: My journey of ranking highly competitive keywords in under 2 months, white-hat.

Sales: Optimizing the order-funnel and website for Black Friday

Partnership: Finding 3-rd party sellers that are willing to dropship

Guest-posting: Getting our articles and links published on other websites

Amazon: Optimizing our listings, SEO and CTR for Black Friday

Instagram: Finding & closing partnerships with pages that will promote us during BF

Facebook: Creating and optimizing ads for Black Friday (most expensive day of the year for ads)

Facebook: Building a lead-magnet to gather thousands of email addresses for BF

Emails: Creating a highly-converting email campaign that will break through the noise

... and much, much more...


Disclaimer:
For anyone interested, the watch website can be found on the link in my BHW profile. I would ask of you not to publically write the name or website in this thread, as I don't want it indexed. Thanks

---
FAQ:

Why $125,000?
It is a realistic goal compared to previous years, where I didn't do any SEO, Amazon, Pinterest, and blogs.

Also, it translates to 1 million of my local currency (Swedish Krona), which has always been a goal to make in a day.


What will you cover in this journey?
I will try to approach it with the practical steps so you as a reader can replicate it.

No secrets, no mystery stuff. If I find a good method, I'll share it.
How often will you update?
No clue. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I do, I'll see if I can update here.

---
If there's any questions, please ask. If there's any particular topic you would like me to cover in the journey, let me know.

I'll try to keep it as transparent and educating as possible.