Home Top Ad

Amazon Journey $1000/Month By March 2019

Share:
Hello all, So I am looking to grow my portfolio and I have decided to add one more Amazon niche site to my arsenal with the goal of making 1K/Month by March 2019 which is 6 months from now.

Keyword Research

I discovered the niche and Keyword myself accidentally while surfing the net. Competition is not really much. Majority of the site on page 1 of Google have an average of 50 backlinks. Their meta properties are also not totally in line with the keywords.

The total monthly search volume of my major keywords is 2,500/M. The product has an average price of $400 and as such, I will need about 35 sales per month to hit my target goal theoretically.

Domain Name

Using ExpiredDomains.net, I was able to identify a partial match expired domain. The domain isnt really great in terms of metrics. It has just about two backlinks.


Content

The expired domain I am using has about 5 review articles and 15 non-promotional articles related to my niche. With the aid of copyscape and Google search, I have confirmed that these articles are original as they don't appear on any other website indexed in Google. So basically, I will be using those articles.

Aside from that, I have writers that charge $3/1K words and I will be utilizing their service to add more content to the website.

Backlinking

I am a fan of blackhat so it will be ranked basically using PBNS. Before purchasing PBNs, I will point a few web 2.O (tumblrs mostly) and comment backlinks to the site


What I have done so far

  • Purchased Domain
  • Added domain to my Hosting Account
  • Installed Wordpress, Theme (Generate Press) and basic Plugins
  • Pulled homepage content from Web archive



Plans

  • Pull 5 more articles and publish immediately
  • Schedule 5 articles for the next two weeks
  • Add site to console and Analytics
  • Add site to Serplab for tracking
  • Purchase Expired Web 2.0


Balance Sheet

Debit

Domain Name - $1.02

Hosting - $1 ( I have about 11 more websites on my hosting account and I pay 12$ for the package monthly)

Total : $2.02

Earnings : $0